Total War Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheokolesOfRome and replays on Youtube

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheokolesOfRome
Hastati
TheokolesOfRome

TheokolesOfRome and replays on Youtube Empty
PostSubject: TheokolesOfRome and replays on Youtube   TheokolesOfRome and replays on Youtube I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep - 9:46

Hey peeps, here is a small sample of what I offer:

I also do tips and tricks videos to help with tactics.

I'm primarily focused on Rome 2 at the moment, but I do enjoy the other total wars and even have a couple of replays for Shogun 2.

If you're interested, feel free to sub to me and also check out the recommended channels on the main page. Reptilicus, The Rogue Empire, Atilla the Great, Armenian King and Wolf of Remus TW.
Back to top Go down
Reptilicus
Hastati
Reptilicus

PostSubject: Re: TheokolesOfRome and replays on Youtube   TheokolesOfRome and replays on Youtube I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep - 23:37

He`s a brave son of Scottland,and damn fucking awesome friend/guy to play with.

I strongly suggest his youtube channel,as well as being buddies with him. He`s a wordsmith ( and i`m his muse deal with it)
Back to top Go down
Diplomatt
The King of Banter
Diplomatt

PostSubject: Re: TheokolesOfRome and replays on Youtube   TheokolesOfRome and replays on Youtube I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep - 23:48

Btw guys in the future you can post whatever battles you want it doesn't have to just be a channel intro or whatever. Atilla & Blademaster and some other guys should be here soon anyway to keep you company Smile
Back to top Go down
[WOLF]Pirro
Swordsmen
[WOLF]Pirro

PostSubject: Re: TheokolesOfRome and replays on Youtube   TheokolesOfRome and replays on Youtube I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 0:52

Subscribed. Is your channel fairly new? First time I hear of it. Looks promising!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheokolesOfRome and replays on Youtube   TheokolesOfRome and replays on Youtube I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheokolesOfRome and replays on Youtube
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total War Online :: YouTube :: Multiplayer Gameplay-
Jump to: