Total War Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Round 2: Team Agartha 1 vs Team LofA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

Round 2: Team Agartha 1 vs Team LofA Empty
PostSubject: Round 2: Team Agartha 1 vs Team LofA   Round 2: Team Agartha 1 vs Team LofA I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr - 1:47

Deadline: 19 April.

At the beginning Captains of both teams are asked to provide information about the players who will fight in 1v1s and the players who will fight in 2v2s.

Final Score: 6 : 0 to Agartha

Main rules:

The match consists of 4 games:
2x 1v1s (1 point for each win),
2x 2v2s (2 points for each win).

Agartha 1 picks map and faction first in the first 1v1 and in the first 2v2. LofA picks map and faction first in the second 1v1 and in the second 2v2.
Picking order in 2v2: ABBA

Faction cannot be used twice in a match (i.e. if a team uses Alans in the first 1v1, such faction cannot be used by this team in the second 1v1 and in both 2v2).

At least 4 different team member must play during the match. The same 2 players cannot play both of the 2v2s.

Please inform in this topic about arranged games as well as about results.

Good luck.

Battle Rules:
https://totalwaronline.forumotion.com/t141-battle-rules

Tournament Rules:
https://totalwaronline.forumotion.com/t140-tournament-rules

Last edited by Pirx on Thu 30 Apr - 12:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orgetorix
Triarii
Orgetorix

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Agartha 1 vs Team LofA   Round 2: Team Agartha 1 vs Team LofA I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr - 14:03

Hello.
1x1:
Emperor Constantine I http://steamcommunit...561197993678997
Llewelyn http://steamcommunit...561198039400134
2x2:
Orgetorix, Ragnar http://steamcommunit...orix_of_agartha
Emperor Constantine I, Llewelyn.
Back to top Go down
Orgetorix
Triarii
Orgetorix

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Agartha 1 vs Team LofA   Round 2: Team Agartha 1 vs Team LofA I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr - 11:54

Atilla (Lofa) suggested to play all games on Sunday. Well, that's very nice. But I can't guarantee all of us will be able to play. I have New Era finals on Sunday. And I don't see Lofa's Team staff with steam links for this match. So we can't even try to find players and play earlier. It's just not serious.
Back to top Go down
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Agartha 1 vs Team LofA   Round 2: Team Agartha 1 vs Team LofA I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr - 12:25

You are right Orgetorix, games should be played earlier if possible. I.e. 1v1s. It is not that big philosophy to arrange game between two players.. Will talk with LofA about it.
Back to top Go down
Orgetorix
Triarii
Orgetorix

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Agartha 1 vs Team LofA   Round 2: Team Agartha 1 vs Team LofA I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr - 21:26

Well, Atilla hasn't apeared. I'm not surprised.
Back to top Go down
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Agartha 1 vs Team LofA   Round 2: Team Agartha 1 vs Team LofA I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr - 15:29

Judges decided to extend Round 2 till the end of Sunday (26 April). However, as of today Round 3 starts as well, so you may also start arranging and playing games in Round 3.

Please arrange all the games in this topic so that judges had impression of how active are both teams.
Back to top Go down
Orgetorix
Triarii
Orgetorix

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Agartha 1 vs Team LofA   Round 2: Team Agartha 1 vs Team LofA I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr - 17:12

We can play every evening. Your suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Agartha 1 vs Team LofA   Round 2: Team Agartha 1 vs Team LofA I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr - 12:45

As none game have been played in this match, judges made the following decision:

LofA is dropped from this tournament due to extremely low activity both in round 1 and round 2. Myself contacted Attila several times and there was no answer at all or some strange accusations.

All teams in Group B get 6:0 for matches with LofA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Agartha 1 vs Team LofA   Round 2: Team Agartha 1 vs Team LofA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 2: Team Agartha 1 vs Team LofA
Page 1 of 1