Total War Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New DLC: Black Sea Culture Pack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Diplomatt
The King of Banter
Diplomatt

New DLC: Black Sea Culture Pack Empty
PostSubject: New DLC: Black Sea Culture Pack   New DLC: Black Sea Culture Pack I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov - 19:20

Back to top Go down
MaximusDecimusMeridius
Hastati
MaximusDecimusMeridius

PostSubject: Re: New DLC: Black Sea Culture Pack   New DLC: Black Sea Culture Pack I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov - 15:32

From what they showed on the stream, not too excited about them. Celto-hellenic, Eastern-hellenic, Nomado-hellenic.. But only with low-tier units.
Back to top Go down
jonasnee
Hastati
jonasnee

PostSubject: Re: New DLC: Black Sea Culture Pack   New DLC: Black Sea Culture Pack I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov - 20:54

pontus gives me all 3, why should i bother for like 5 new units?
Back to top Go down
Diplomatt
The King of Banter
Diplomatt

PostSubject: Re: New DLC: Black Sea Culture Pack   New DLC: Black Sea Culture Pack I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov - 23:12

Yeh its a good point. I don't think they will be amazing in multiplayer so I think I will only get it in the Christmas sale or something
Back to top Go down
59tiger95
Hastati
59tiger95

PostSubject: Re: New DLC: Black Sea Culture Pack   New DLC: Black Sea Culture Pack I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov - 2:38

I took pics of the new roosters from the stream and although colchis and massalia don't look too promising cimmera looks kinda decent and Pergamon looks like it will be a good faction to use
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New DLC: Black Sea Culture Pack   New DLC: Black Sea Culture Pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New DLC: Black Sea Culture Pack
Page 1 of 1