Total War Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan War Belt tournament

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ELITEofKingWarman8
Hastati
ELITEofKingWarman8

Clan War Belt tournament Empty
PostSubject: Clan War Belt tournament   Clan War Belt tournament I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov - 16:32

I think this site should host a season of the Clan War Belt (CWB) for all clans interested.
Back to top Go down
Diplomatt
The King of Banter
Diplomatt

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Belt tournament   Clan War Belt tournament I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov - 18:02

Moved to a more appropriate section.

I'm not familiar with CWB tournaments can you explain the format please?
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Swordsmen
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Belt tournament   Clan War Belt tournament I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov - 18:11

the majority of players here are R2, it would never work.

CWB was the old rule set on R1. 15K Grassy Flats, max 8 archers, max 2 horse archers/chariot archers(count as cav), max 8 cav, max 6 chariots (count as cav), max 2 beserkers, no art, no ele, max 6 same.

Warman are you on the new TWH? Probably are since you're so close to Kubee but heres the link anyways.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Total_War_Hub/index/
Back to top Go down
Diplomatt
The King of Banter
Diplomatt

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Belt tournament   Clan War Belt tournament I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov - 18:19

Yeh sorry mate we only host Rome II tournaments
Back to top Go down
ELITEofKingWarman8
Hastati
ELITEofKingWarman8

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Belt tournament   Clan War Belt tournament I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov - 23:21

It can be used on any game. It been going on since MTW 1 in 2003. It had tournaments on MTW1,STW2,RTW1,M2TW and NTW.

The ruleset can be applied to R2TW if you edited it much. It would be a clan tourney or could be 1v1 if you work it good. In a clan tourney with CWB, you have 2 1v1's, 2 2v2's and 2 3v3's. Worth 1,2,3 points a game for the size. The person with the most points wins the series and keeps going on. Then you have a loser bracket to figure out the 2nd finalist, same thing.
Back to top Go down
jonasnee
Hastati
jonasnee

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Belt tournament   Clan War Belt tournament I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov - 23:47

if we were to make a CWB it would only be of essence, the rules are terribly outdated by now im affraid, though making a "CWB" tournament would be nice.
Back to top Go down
ELITEofKingWarman8
Hastati
ELITEofKingWarman8

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Belt tournament   Clan War Belt tournament I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov - 0:36

That's what I mean. You can still make a Clan War Belt Championship tournament, just redo the rules to make it relevant.
Back to top Go down
Diplomatt
The King of Banter
Diplomatt

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Belt tournament   Clan War Belt tournament I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov - 2:06

Hmm sounds like an interesting idea. Only problem is that 90% of 2v2s and 3v3s fucking lag
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Swordsmen
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Belt tournament   Clan War Belt tournament I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec - 21:42

CWB rules can never die Jonasnee, they have been used in almost every total war except Rome 2, simply because there were hardly any players from Rome 1 - where the rule set was most used - that migrated to Rome 2
Back to top Go down
Olkimos_USSR
Veteran
Olkimos_USSR

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Belt tournament   Clan War Belt tournament I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec - 23:38

guys, russian VM clan alredy did one clan wars tournament. and they will do it again in the 2015) so i think it would be great to meet all there
Back to top Go down
jonasnee
Hastati
jonasnee

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Belt tournament   Clan War Belt tournament I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec - 11:40

if you seriusly think the CWB ruleset was applicable for shogun 2 then something was seriously wrong with those organizers, the rome 2 ruleset is a lot closer to CWB than any of the shogun 2 rulesets are so i highly doubt the rome 1 type of set existed in shogun, it pretty much did not work outside of rome 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Belt tournament   Clan War Belt tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan War Belt tournament
Page 1 of 1