Total War Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to organise your own clan battle? Post here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diplomatt
The King of Banter
Diplomatt

Want to organise your own clan battle? Post here Empty
PostSubject: Want to organise your own clan battle? Post here   Want to organise your own clan battle? Post here I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov - 21:10

If you want to organise your own clan battle you must first of all contact the leader of the enemy clan and discuss whats going to happen.

There are 2 formats:

Classic 4v4

Each clan has 4 players who play in 1v1 battles

Over a week long period the two clans play against each other scoring 1 point for a 1v1 win, 2 points for a 2v2 ect. Each player can play against the other clans players as many or as few times as he likes. The results of each match will be posted (a screenshot) on a thread and the mods will keep track of the score. At the end of the week the clan with the most points wins.

Knockout Tournament

Doesn't really need an explanation, just a knockout tournament with players from the 2 clans and 1 winner

When you and the opposing clan leader have sorted this out, reply to this thread with the names of the 2 clans and the format you'll be playing and get someone from their clan to confirm it. The mods will create a thread to post results and keep track.

Feel free to ask any questions or post suggestions
Back to top Go down
Olkimos_USSR
Veteran
Olkimos_USSR

Want to organise your own clan battle? Post here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to organise your own clan battle? Post here   Want to organise your own clan battle? Post here I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec - 23:40

dear BEAR clan) can we meet? contact me in steam
Back to top Go down

Want to organise your own clan battle? Post here
Page 1 of 1