Total War Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 Empty
PostSubject: Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr - 1:45

Deadline: 19 April.

At the beginning Captains of both teams are asked to provide information about the players who will fight in 1v1s and the players who will fight in 2v2s.

Final Score: 5 : 1 to Zeal

Main rules:

The match consists of 4 games:
2x 1v1s (1 point for each win),
2x 2v2s (2 points for each win).

Team Zeal picks map and faction first in the first 1v1 and in the first 2v2. RTK2 picks map and faction first in the second 1v1 and in the second 2v2.
Picking order in 2v2: ABBA

Faction cannot be used twice in a match (i.e. if a team uses Alans in the first 1v1, such faction cannot be used by this team in the second 1v1 and in both 2v2).

At least 4 different team member must play during the match. The same 2 players cannot play both of the 2v2s.

Please inform in this topic about arranged games as well as about results.

Good luck.

Battle Rules:
https://totalwaronline.forumotion.com/t141-battle-rules

Tournament Rules:
https://totalwaronline.forumotion.com/t140-tournament-rules

Last edited by Pirx on Tue 28 Apr - 22:11; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
arcticshield
Triarii
arcticshield

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr - 14:32

Our team will be the following:
1v1 Helvetian Slayer, Oathsworn
2v2 Helvetian Slayer and Isthelion, Saber Trilogy and Arcticshieldbreaker

**may change due to schedule

Team Zeal

|ZEAL|Arcticshieldbreaker (captain)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039792103/

ZEAL Saber_Trilogy
http://steamcommunity.com/id/colart/

ZEAL Isthelion
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197973563509/

ZEAL -HelvetianSlayer{LUGUS}*
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083906592/

ZEAL Harren (Tozama) -reserve
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037516183

ZEAL Oathsworn
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087272475

Back to top Go down
RTK Adelmo
Swordsmen
RTK Adelmo

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr - 23:49

Back to top Go down
arcticshield
Triarii
arcticshield

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr - 16:13

Zeal won our first 1v1 game

Zeal Theoden (Visigoths) vs RTK Huda (Vandals)

Good Game.
Back to top Go down
arcticshield
Triarii
arcticshield

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr - 16:59

RTK2 won 2nd 1v1

Zeal Harren(Alamans) vs RTK Scyther(Saxons)

Good Game.
Back to top Go down
RTK Adelmo
Swordsmen
RTK Adelmo

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr - 18:18

Matches confirmed
GGs to Zeal
Hopefully will be able to play the 2v2s today also
Back to top Go down
arcticshield
Triarii
arcticshield

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr - 18:48

Isthelion and Arcticshieldbreaker can play till 7pm GMT today. We are online now but don't see your 2v2 teams on.

Back to top Go down
arcticshield
Triarii
arcticshield

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr - 20:04

Its 6 pm gmt now. So we will be available only 1 more hour. Still dont see anyone but abu and huda.
Back to top Go down
RTK Adelmo
Swordsmen
RTK Adelmo

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr - 8:16

Apologies Arctic. A few of us were on sporadically, though I was afk most of the day being ill.

Back to top Go down
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr - 10:23

Judges decided to extend Round 1 till the end of Sunday (26 April). However, as of today Round 3 starts as well, so you may also start arranging and playing games in Round 3.

Please arrange all the games in this topic so that judges had impression of how active are both teams.
Back to top Go down
arcticshield
Triarii
arcticshield

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr - 19:56

Sorry to hear about your illness Adelmo. My team mate has same work shift today so he leaves at 7pm gmt. So 1 more hour online. Then he leaves for 4 days to build summer house. So he will be back Friday.

Hopefully we can catch each other another day.
Back to top Go down
arcticshield
Triarii
arcticshield

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr - 21:01

To increase chances of playing we will use our European team. The 2v2 teams will be Arctic and Isthelion. The other team will be Arctic and Theoden.

So Isthelion will be back Friday. So what time Friday can you make it?

Theoden is belgium so hopefully he can be caught in your time zone. He got tired and left today.

Its 8pm london time.

Signing off,

Arctic
Back to top Go down
RTK Adelmo
Swordsmen
RTK Adelmo

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr - 22:01

Yeah some of us are on most evenings from 18:00 GMT onwards, depending on work hours etc.
I'm happy for you to play any pairings in our squad to be honest. So doesn't need to be the pairings listed, simply hit up whichever ones of us online. You only need spot 2 of the 6 of us online and we will battle.
Cheers Arctic, cya in game soon.
Back to top Go down
RTK Adelmo
Swordsmen
RTK Adelmo

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr - 22:01

We've been unlucky so far Arctic, caught Théoden online, but he did not have teammate, and regularly see Saber. But they were unable to play as they are not your nominated team.
Hope to catch your guys soon.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
arcticshield
Triarii
arcticshield

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr - 18:50

Yes, definitely unlucky. Was able to catch Scyther but I had promised 1v1 match for other torny then when i was finished it was too late for him to play. I then tried Certo and Kav but Kav didnt answer. It ws too late then and I had to leave.

How is Friday night sounding?
Back to top Go down
RTK Adelmo
Swordsmen
RTK Adelmo

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr - 22:52

Well I don't personally finish work until 19:15 GMT. Should be home around 15 to 30 minutes later depending on traffic, but if any of your team or mine online around that time, then would be able to play. Again, if any of our squad online, feel free to ask them for a game, they've all been given the green light to play with whatever teammates are online.
Back to top Go down
RTK Adelmo
Swordsmen
RTK Adelmo

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr - 23:16

Yup just had confirmation that a second RTK beside myself shall be online around 20 GMT. Hope a couple of your guys are able to play around that time. Others may be on earlier, but had no confirmation of that.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
arcticshield
Triarii
arcticshield

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr - 23:04

1st 2v2 Team Zeal won.

Arctic and Isthelion vs Certo and Huda
Jutes and Huns vs Langobards and Ostrogoths

Good game. A very hard fought battle.
Back to top Go down
RTK Adelmo
Swordsmen
RTK Adelmo

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr - 22:22

Well many efforts were made by both clans to get this series finished off, but sadly at the end, I could not field a team for this final battle. With a heavy heart, I would like to forfeit the final battle to Zeal, and wish them luck in the last of the group series.

GGs and a very pleasant opposing captain to arrange battles with.
Back to top Go down
arcticshield
Triarii
arcticshield

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr - 22:39

Confirmed. It was good playing with RTK2 and I appreciate their sportman like conduct.

We sadly accept the forfeit.

GGs
Back to top Go down
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr - 22:10

Pity you were not able to finish it, but it happens. Forfeit of last 2v2 accepted.

Good luck in next round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 2: Team Zeal vs Round Table Knights 2
Page 1 of 1