Total War Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 Empty
PostSubject: Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Apr - 10:35

Deadline: 12 April.

Final Score: 4 : 2 to THRA

At the beginning Captains of both teams are asked to provide information about the players who will fight in 1v1s and the players who will fight in 2v2s.

Main rules:

The match consists of 4 games:
2x 1v1s (1 point for each win),
2x 2v2s (2 points for each win).

THRA picks map and faction first in the first 1v1 and in the first 2v2. Round Table Knights 2 picks map and faction first in the second 1v1 and in the second 2v2.
Picking order in 2v2: ABBA

Faction cannot be used twice in a match (i.e. if a team uses Alans in the first 1v1, such faction cannot be used by this team in the second 1v1 and in both 2v2).

At least 4 different team member must play during the match. The same 2 players cannot play both of the 2v2s.

Please inform in this topic about arranged games as well as about results.

Good luck.

Battle Rules:
https://totalwaronline.forumotion.com/t141-battle-rules

Tournament Rules:
https://totalwaronline.forumotion.com/t140-tournament-rules

Last edited by Pirx on Thu 16 Apr - 0:11; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
RTK Adelmo
Swordsmen
RTK Adelmo

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Apr - 23:46

Back to top Go down
RTK Adelmo
Swordsmen
RTK Adelmo

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Apr - 22:36

Our 2v2 players are likely to be Scyther, Adelmo, Kav and Certo

What dates times are best for you for availability?
Back to top Go down
RTK Adelmo
Swordsmen
RTK Adelmo

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr - 20:51

OK so the team captains have agreed who is facing who in this match up

First 1v1
Way vs Scyther

Second 1v1
Blade vs Huda

First 2v2
Way and Blade vs Kav & Certo

Second 2v2
Hil and Leopard vs Scyther and Adelmo
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Apr - 21:07

both 1v1s were won by my chosen players! 2 points for THRA
Back to top Go down
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Apr - 23:29

Factions please.
Back to top Go down
RTK Adelmo
Swordsmen
RTK Adelmo

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Apr - 23:31

I believe the RTK players used Ostrogoths and Alans, whilst THRA used Huns and Alans

Grats THRA, the team games to go Smile
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Apr - 20:17

where exactly do we send the replays to??
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Apr - 20:18

where exactly do we send the replays to??
Back to top Go down
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Apr - 20:37

Nowhere. Replays are only needed in case of argues. You can stream battles wherever you like (as long as your opponents are ok with that).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Apr - 23:21

Would be great if I could have them to cast (theprussianprince1@gmail.com), though. Or the official Total War Online e-mail, which is totalwaronlinetv@gmail.com.
Back to top Go down
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Apr - 23:56

Of course, if players have nothing against it, you are most welcome to cast some interesting games. And there are some nice clashes in the 1st Round.

Made separate topic with your contact data.
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Apr - 23:59

@TPP done, thx
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Apr - 21:02

Way and Blade beat their 2x2 opponents. 2 more points for THRA!!
Back to top Go down
RTK Adelmo
Swordsmen
RTK Adelmo

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Apr - 21:03

Yup match confirmed gg wp

The RTK boys used Sassanids and Langobards. Not sure of Chosen faction used.
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Apr - 21:04

jutes and something else
Back to top Go down
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr - 0:20

Judges decided to extend Round 1 till the end of Wednesday (15 April). However, as of today Round 2 starts as well, so you may also start arranging and playing games in Round 2.

Also, we would like to point that according to the Tournament Rules:
Quote :
Tourney points
After the deadline for the match, match points are being summed up and granted to each team (e.g. if team A wins 4:2 against team B, team A gets 4 points while team B gets 2 points for the match).

So each point won in the match is of great importance. Cause there is a risk that if some battles aren't played in the match, points for these battles won't be granted to any of teams. So please play all the games in the match.

Please arrange all the games in this topic so that judges had impression of how active are both teams.
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr - 0:49

due to lag game was not played sunday and will be played before the deadline April 15
Back to top Go down
RTK Adelmo
Swordsmen
RTK Adelmo

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr - 0:53

Well we tried to play final game tonight, but connections sucked badly
Factions and armies were chosen. To help facilitate ease of playing I guess we can swap players still if needed?
Back to top Go down
RTK Adelmo
Swordsmen
RTK Adelmo

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr - 22:41

RTK won the final 2v2, using Burgundians and Vandals vs THRA's Eastern Roman Empire and Langobards

GGs and wp to THRA, not the easiest of matches to schedule, but we got all played. So Grats to AKK and his team
Back to top Go down
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr - 0:10

Thank you all for finishing this match. Yeah, you guys have mad gmt's. Wink

Good luck in next rounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2   Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Round Table Knights 2
Page 1 of 1