Total War Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony Empty
PostSubject: A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony   A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony I_icon_minitimeWed 6 May - 23:41

Deadline: 17 May

At the beginning Captains of both teams are asked to provide information about the players who will fight in 1v1s and the players who will fight in 2v2s.

Final Score: 4:2 to Aggony

Factions used:
- THRA: Huns, Langobards, Jutes, Sassanids, Ostrogoths,
- Aggony: Vandals, Jutes, Burgundians, Huns, WRE

Main rules:

The match consists of 4 games:
2x 1v1s (1 point for each win),
2x 2v2s (2 points for each win).

THRA picks map and faction first in the first 1v1 and in the first 2v2. Aggony picks map and faction first in the second 1v1 and in the second 2v2.
Picking order in 2v2: ABBA

Faction cannot be used twice in a match (i.e. if a team uses Alans in the first 1v1, such faction cannot be used by this team in the second 1v1 and in both 2v2).

At least 4 different team member must play during the match. The same 2 players cannot play both of the 2v2s.

Please inform in this topic about arranged games as well as about results.

Good luck.

Battle Rules:
https://totalwaronline.forumotion.com/t141-battle-rules

Tournament Rules:
https://totalwaronline.forumotion.com/t140-tournament-rules

Last edited by Pirx on Sun 17 May - 23:56; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony   A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony I_icon_minitimeThu 7 May - 1:28

Hey, here is our roster:
1v1:
First 1v1: Way
Second 1v1: Blade
Reserve: Mesias G/Dolomite/Skill3ss
2v2:
First 2v2: Way + Blade
Second 2v2: Mesias + Skill3ss/Hil
Back to top Go down
AggonyDuck
Swordsmen
AggonyDuck

PostSubject: Re: A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony   A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May - 15:34

Our 1v1s will be fought by PandaWarrior:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005911451/

First 2v2: Spoon & Duck
Second 2v2: PrussianPrince and Achilles.
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony   A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May - 0:39

are u allowed to that?? playing the same player in both 1v1s??? If so, thats a really flaw system...
Back to top Go down
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

PostSubject: Re: A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony   A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May - 12:27

Quote :
At least 4 different team member must play during the match. The same 2 players cannot play both of the 2v2s.

It is allowable.
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony   A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May - 20:51

lol ok, thats dumb but whatever... I thought this was a team tourny.... Alright lets get these games done
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony   A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May - 1:15

When are u guys available?? We should start arranging them...
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony   A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May - 5:12

deadline is the 17, can we know when u guys will be available to play?? I hope you're not relying on just the 2 1v1s from Panda....
Back to top Go down
AggonyDuck
Swordsmen
AggonyDuck

PostSubject: Re: A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony   A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May - 8:56

Considering that you appear to be GMT +8, our only chance of playing will be during the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

PostSubject: Re: A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony   A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May - 10:29

Guys, I understand that there are pretty big time differences but it already been 8 days and no single game been played. So please arrange games as soon as possible. And notify here about the arrangements.
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony   A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May - 21:00

Weekend is fine, just post ur available times here, and talk to my chosen players, Way and Blade.
The other 2v2 will be done by my players from Europe and possibly me. One of the 1v1s may be done by one of the European player.
Back to top Go down
AggonyDuck
Swordsmen
AggonyDuck

PostSubject: Re: A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony   A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 12:41

We are quite flexible with regards to times during the weekend. Can't play too late into the night, but beyond that it should be good.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony   A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 13:08

Achilles has work tomorrow, he's only available today.
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony   A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 23:46

Mesias and Johannes won Achilles and TPP. 2 points for THRA!!
THRA: Huns+Lango
Aggony: Vandals + Jutes
gg&wp Aggony
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony   A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony I_icon_minitimeSun 17 May - 1:48

Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony   A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony I_icon_minitimeSun 17 May - 4:31

the 1v1s and the 2v2s should be played later today.
Change in roster: Way and Mesias play 1v1
and last 2v2 shall be played by Way + Blade
Back to top Go down
AggonyDuck
Swordsmen
AggonyDuck

PostSubject: Re: A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony   A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony I_icon_minitimeSun 17 May - 15:33

Spoon and Duck won the second 2v2 against Blade and Way.

Aggony used: Burgundians, Huns.
Thra used: Jutes, Sassanids.
Back to top Go down
AggonyDuck
Swordsmen
AggonyDuck

PostSubject: Re: A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony   A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony I_icon_minitimeSun 17 May - 16:05

I also replaced Panda for one of the 1v1s.

Duck vs Way: 1-0

Aggony used: WRE
THRA used: Ostrogoths

THRA picked first.
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony   A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony I_icon_minitimeSun 17 May - 21:09

Panda won, best of luck in the next round aggony! or not really.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

PostSubject: Re: A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony   A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony I_icon_minitimeSun 17 May - 23:57

Thank you guys for finishing the match in time. We appreciate it.

Thanks to THRA for the participation in the tournament. You guys did really well in group and I can't wait for some streams from battles in this match.

Well done and congrats to Aggony team. See you in semis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony   A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A: Chosen Hunnic Riders Of Attila (THRA) vs Brotherhood of Aggony
Page 1 of 1