Total War Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death Empty
PostSubject: Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death   Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death I_icon_minitimeMon 18 May - 22:35

Deadline: 27 May

At the beginning Captains of both teams are asked to provide information about the players who will fight in 1v1s and the players who will fight in 2v2s.

Current Score:

Factions used:
- Aggony:
- F.O.D.:

Main rules:

The match consists of 4 games:
2x 1v1s (1 point for each win),
2x 2v2s (2 points for each win).

Aggony picks map and faction first in the first 1v1 and in the first 2v2. F.O.D. picks map and faction first in the second 1v1 and in the second 2v2.
Picking order in 2v2: ABBA

Faction cannot be used twice in a match (i.e. if a team uses Alans in the first 1v1, such faction cannot be used by this team in the second 1v1 and in both 2v2).

At least 4 different team member must play during the match. The same 2 players cannot play both of the 2v2s.

Please inform in this topic about arranged games as well as about results.

Good luck.

Battle Rules:
https://totalwaronline.forumotion.com/t141-battle-rules

Tournament Rules:
https://totalwaronline.forumotion.com/t140-tournament-rules
Back to top Go down
BxBaracus
Triarii
BxBaracus

PostSubject: Re: Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death   Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death I_icon_minitimeSun 24 May - 16:54

HEy me and javi gonna play the 1Vs 1s

aswell as the first 2vs 2

so contact me for match ups http://steamcommunity.com/id/BxBaracus/
Back to top Go down
AggonyDuck
Swordsmen
AggonyDuck

PostSubject: Re: Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death   Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death I_icon_minitimeMon 25 May - 7:03

Sorry about the delay. I was in Cologne for the weekend without much access to the internet. I'm back now and will sort out our team today.
Back to top Go down
AggonyDuck
Swordsmen
AggonyDuck

PostSubject: Re: Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death   Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death I_icon_minitimeWed 27 May - 7:06

Our 1v1s will be fought by PandaWarrior:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005911451/

First 2v2: Spoon & Duck
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197961541996/
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970477313/

Second 2v2: PrussianPrince and Achilles.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/snipingachilles/
http://steamcommunity.com/id/AggonyPrussianPrince/

It is probably best to discuss on Steam about the scheduling and post the agreed times here.
Back to top Go down
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

PostSubject: Re: Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death   Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death I_icon_minitimeWed 27 May - 13:25

The deadline is postponed till the end of this week.
Back to top Go down
BxBaracus
Triarii
BxBaracus

PostSubject: Re: Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death   Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death I_icon_minitimeThu 28 May - 17:11

i had connection troubles aswell.

i will prob play panda today for twcl and tmrw for btt.

im sure we can manage to play the 2vs2s over the weekend . Javi and me will be able to play every evening (first 2vs2) Second 2vs2 will be played by Lys and Paule or iraklis.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death   Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death I_icon_minitimeSun 31 May - 21:37

Me and Achilles haven't played yet vs the 2nd team of FOD, and I doubt we'll be able to do it today, so I'm hoping we can get the deadline extended.
Back to top Go down
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

PostSubject: Re: Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death   Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death I_icon_minitimeSun 31 May - 22:17

Guys, I understand that Attila is not great fun anymore, there is Arena etc and many tournaments ongoing. But tbh from such mature players I expected more.

You got 1 more day, that is Monday to play it all. Only because there is a draw and final game in other semi.
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death   Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jun - 2:53

Baracus has internet issues, Lys is afk too often, but can play. Javi can also play. Iraklis doesnt like atw.
To make this easier, they could use some of the VOD players that played for THRA for 1 game. I dont think you will allow mesias or Johannes(only played 1 battle and wasnt supposed to) to play but maybe bloodleopard can play i dropped him from my team early on.
Back to top Go down
AggonyDuck
Swordsmen
AggonyDuck

PostSubject: Re: Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death   Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jun - 7:33

Well the failure to get more than one battle played is mostly due to my inactive scheduling. I figured we could get the games played during the weekend, but didn't really get our shit together fast enough. Sorry.

Yesterday Panda(Huns) played Javi(Sassanids) and won the first 1v1.
Back to top Go down
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

PostSubject: Re: Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death   Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jun - 11:07

Guys, you can do changes in the team as long as added players are not already registered to the tournament in the other team.

I also understand Duck, that your comittment to Arena makes it hard to organize things here. But I really must ask you for 1 more day of hard work on ATW. Especially that these games should be exciting due to players involved.
Back to top Go down
JaviRamos
Hastati
JaviRamos

PostSubject: Re: Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death   Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jun - 20:00

We are online today too... if someone is available please contact us
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death   Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jun - 22:25

I'm also online now. A couple hours ago I had issues (my PC wasn't starting, now it randomly started).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death   Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Jun - 0:45

GG, Aggony won the 2nd 2v2.

Aggony: Jutes (Achilles), Sassanids (me)
FOD: Langobards (Paule), ERE (Lysander)
Back to top Go down
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

PostSubject: Re: Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death   Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun - 12:46

As not all games have been played - judges came up with the following decision:

Due to the clear score (3:0 to Aggony Team) Aggony Team advances to the final of the Barbarian Team Tournament. Congrats!

It is a great pity that not all games been played. And tbh there is no good explanation for that. But that is the way things are. I really hope that Aggony Team will be more active in the final.

Well done to F.O.D. team for advancing to the semi's and for some great matches in this tournament.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death   Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Semi-final: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Freedom or Death
Page 1 of 1