Total War Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FINAL: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

FINAL: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1 Empty
PostSubject: FINAL: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   FINAL: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Jun - 22:28

FINAL OF BARBARIAN TEAM TOURNAMENT

Congrats to both teams for advancing to the final of BTT. We all are very excited for these games and hope you will show as all the best you can offer in order to win the whole tournament. Please note that below we made one significant change to the rules. Good luck!

Deadline: 21 June

At the beginning Captains of both teams are asked to provide information about the players who will fight in 1v1s and the players who will fight in 2v2s.

Current Score:

Factions used:
- Aggony:
- Agartha1:

Main rules:

The match consists of 4 games:
2x 1v1s (1 point for each win),
2x 2v2s (2 points for each win).

Aggony picks map and faction first in the first 1v1 and in the first 2v2. Agartha1 picks map and faction first in the second 1v1 and in the second 2v2.
Picking order in 2v2: ABBA

NEW RULE: The following factions are banned: Huns, Jutes, Langobards, Burgundians, Danes. You cannot use them in the battles. Judges decided that this will make games more interesting as players will have to show their skills with less powerful factions.

Faction cannot be used twice in a match (i.e. if a team uses Alans in the first 1v1, such faction cannot be used by this team in the second 1v1 and in both 2v2).

At least 4 different team member must play during the match. The same 2 players cannot play both of the 2v2s.

Please inform in this topic about arranged games as well as about results.

Good luck.

Battle Rules:
https://totalwaronline.forumotion.com/t141-battle-rules

Tournament Rules:
https://totalwaronline.forumotion.com/t140-tournament-rules
Back to top Go down
AggonyDuck
Swordsmen
AggonyDuck

PostSubject: Re: FINAL: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   FINAL: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun - 20:19

Hi,

Our Team will most likely be:

Panda for 1v1s
Duck & Spoon, Achilles & PrussianPrince for the 2v2s.
Back to top Go down
Orgetorix
Triarii
Orgetorix

PostSubject: Re: FINAL: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   FINAL: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun - 10:47

Greets!

1x1: Orgetorix, Balor.
2x2: Orgetorix, Ragnar; Balor, Llewelyn.
Back to top Go down
AggonyDuck
Swordsmen
AggonyDuck

PostSubject: Re: FINAL: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   FINAL: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun - 16:19

Panda could play the 1v1s this evening or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Orgetorix
Triarii
Orgetorix

PostSubject: Re: FINAL: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   FINAL: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun - 18:32

Tomorrow then. Orgetorix, Ragnar can play 2x2 only on week days. Can you?
Back to top Go down
Orgetorix
Triarii
Orgetorix

PostSubject: Re: FINAL: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   FINAL: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun - 15:11

Balor isn't up to play tonight. He'd prefer to play on weekend. Me too, honestly.
Back to top Go down
AggonyDuck
Swordsmen
AggonyDuck

PostSubject: Re: FINAL: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   FINAL: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun - 12:08

Orgetorix and Ragnar should probably fight against Achilles and Prussian then. Me and Spoon are mostly available during this weekend. So Orgetorix & Ragnar vs. Achilles & Prussian. Balor & Llewellyn vs. Duck & Spoon.
Back to top Go down
AggonyDuck
Swordsmen
AggonyDuck

PostSubject: Re: FINAL: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   FINAL: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun - 21:00

Results for tonight's matches:

PandaWarrior (Alamans) vs. Orgetorix (Ostrogoths): 1-0
PandaWarrior (Vandals) vs. Balor (Alamans): 2-0
Spoon & Duck (Saxons, ERE) vs. Orgetorix & Ragnar (Alans, Vandals): 4-0

I would assume that the last 2v2 won't be played as it can't change the outcome. Thanks for the match Agartha. Always a pleasure to fight against you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINAL: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   FINAL: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINAL: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1
Page 1 of 1