Total War Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal Empty
PostSubject: Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal   Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr - 17:30

Deadline: 3 May

At the beginning Captains of both teams are asked to provide information about the players who will fight in 1v1s and the players who will fight in 2v2s.

Final Score: 6 : 0 to THRA

Main rules:

The match consists of 4 games:
2x 1v1s (1 point for each win),
2x 2v2s (2 points for each win).

THRA picks map and faction first in the first 1v1 and in the first 2v2. Team Zeal picks map and faction first in the second 1v1 and in the second 2v2.
Picking order in 2v2: ABBA

Faction cannot be used twice in a match (i.e. if a team uses Alans in the first 1v1, such faction cannot be used by this team in the second 1v1 and in both 2v2).

At least 4 different team member must play during the match. The same 2 players cannot play both of the 2v2s.

Please inform in this topic about arranged games as well as about results.

Good luck.

Battle Rules:
https://totalwaronline.forumotion.com/t141-battle-rules

Tournament Rules:
https://totalwaronline.forumotion.com/t140-tournament-rules

Last edited by Pirx on Wed 6 May - 9:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arcticshield
Triarii
arcticshield

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal   Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr - 1:32

Our team will be the following:
1v1 Arctic, Harren
2v2 Arctic and Theoden, Arctic and Isthelion

I wasnt able to contact AKKF yet.

**may change due to schedule

Team Zeal

|ZEAL|Arcticshieldbreaker (captain)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039792103/

ZEAL Saber_Trilogy
http://steamcommunity.com/id/colart/

ZEAL Isthelion
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197973563509/

ZEAL -HelvetianSlayer{LUGUS}*
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083906592/

ZEAL Harren (Tozama) -reserve
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037516183

ZEAL Theoden
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087272475
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal   Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal I_icon_minitimeSun 3 May - 1:54

So have u guys played with the players i told you??
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal   Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal I_icon_minitimeSun 3 May - 2:42

so to resume my roster will be:
1v1:
1) Way
2) Blade
2v2:
1) Way + Blade
2) HunnicWarrior (hil) + Mesias G
Back to top Go down
arcticshield
Triarii
arcticshield

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal   Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal I_icon_minitimeSun 3 May - 13:45

I had my 2v2 team ready but it was 3 am for way and blade. So they couldn't play.
Back to top Go down
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal   Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal I_icon_minitimeMon 4 May - 10:42

I hate to see such low activity and decide on teams to advance based on activity and not the results on the battlefield.

That is why we give you 2 more days (that is till the end of Tuesday) to play your games. I strongly advise THRA to become more active.
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal   Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal I_icon_minitimeMon 4 May - 20:25

wtf, i arranged the games with zeal and my players. We were rdy to play but Zeal were offline most of day. Plus, they refuse to play the games with my 2 chosen players unless they know the full team.
How is that my fault???? More likely Zeal's fault
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal   Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal I_icon_minitimeMon 4 May - 20:32

and ofc their captain who has a totally private account makes it that much harder to actually communicate with. I cant see if he goes online nor when he is online, it cant be up to me to talk to him since he never appears online.
P.S. I just messaged him and awaiting a response...
Back to top Go down
arcticshield
Triarii
arcticshield

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal   Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal I_icon_minitimeTue 5 May - 1:58

I spoke with Chosen Blade and he said 13 gmt for 1v1 and 2v2 tomorrow. Unfortunately my team mate Isthelion cant make it till 16 gmt.

So hopefully Dacder, Theoden, Isthelion will be online when Blade , way , dolomite are online tomorrow.

We tried to arrange match today rather than waiting tomorrow with Mesias and AKKF but Mesias was unavailable.
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal   Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal I_icon_minitimeTue 5 May - 4:25

btw it was originally arranged for tmrw at 16 GMT. Today, was just if the players were available. None of my players were Online execpt myself. Mesias and Skills are both from europe and likely were sleeping or some shit like that. Just wanna clarify.....
Back to top Go down
arcticshield
Triarii
arcticshield

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal   Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal I_icon_minitimeTue 5 May - 16:56

For 1st 1v1 THRA won

Arctic(Eastern rome) vs Way (Huns)

For 1st 2v2 THRA won
Arctic and Isthelion vs WAy and Blade
Burgundy and Huns vs Jutes and Sassanids

Good GAmes.
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal   Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal I_icon_minitimeTue 5 May - 22:12

the 1v1 was supposed to be played by Haren as per the original post, but he said he is just a reserve and was removed from the team. The other player, Iselthion, says he cant play as he has a tourny game in some time. The other players have yet to acept my frnd request............
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal   Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal I_icon_minitimeWed 6 May - 2:01

Last 2v2 was won by Hil and Mesias for THRA. Zeal used Sassanids and Jutes while the 2 vods used Lango and Burgs.
Back to top Go down
AKKF32
Veteran
AKKF32

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal   Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal I_icon_minitimeWed 6 May - 2:26

last 1v1 was won by Mesias. he used saxons, Dacder used Langobards
Back to top Go down
arcticshield
Triarii
arcticshield

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal   Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal I_icon_minitimeWed 6 May - 2:32

Confirmed GGs.

Thank you THRA for playing all the games.

Good luck in next round.
Back to top Go down
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal   Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal I_icon_minitimeWed 6 May - 9:55

Playing all games in one day - impressive guys. I thank you very much for such comittment at the end.

This group is done than.

THRA advances to the next phase from 1st place. Congrats!

Team Zeal - thank you guys for the activity and good fights. Such participants are always welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal   Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 3: Chosen Hunnic Riders of Attila vs Team Zeal
Page 1 of 1