Total War Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus

Go down 
+4
JJ 13542
hellohouseplant
[WOLF]Pirro
Pirx
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus Empty
PostSubject: D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus   D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus I_icon_minitimeWed 6 May - 23:48

Deadline: 17 May

At the beginning Captains of both teams are asked to provide information about the players who will fight in 1v1s and the players who will fight in 2v2s.

Current Score:

Factions used:
- RTK 1:
- WOLF:

Main rules:

The match consists of 4 games:
2x 1v1s (1 point for each win),
2x 2v2s (2 points for each win).

RTK 1 picks map and faction first in the first 1v1 and in the first 2v2. WOLF picks map and faction first in the second 1v1 and in the second 2v2.
Picking order in 2v2: ABBA

Faction cannot be used twice in a match (i.e. if a team uses Alans in the first 1v1, such faction cannot be used by this team in the second 1v1 and in both 2v2).

At least 4 different team member must play during the match. The same 2 players cannot play both of the 2v2s.

Please inform in this topic about arranged games as well as about results.

Good luck.

Battle Rules:
https://totalwaronline.forumotion.com/t141-battle-rules

Tournament Rules:
https://totalwaronline.forumotion.com/t140-tournament-rules
Back to top Go down
[WOLF]Pirro
Swordsmen
[WOLF]Pirro

PostSubject: Re: D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus   D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus I_icon_minitimeThu 7 May - 9:30

Back to top Go down
hellohouseplant
Swordsmen
hellohouseplant

PostSubject: Re: D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus   D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May - 18:46

It would be pretty cool if we could start playing these games........
Back to top Go down
Diplomatt
The King of Banter
Diplomatt

PostSubject: Re: D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus   D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May - 22:56

oi RTK reply lads
Back to top Go down
[WOLF]Pirro
Swordsmen
[WOLF]Pirro

PostSubject: Re: D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus   D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May - 0:06

I dont' think they even get notifications about this thread, since they never took part in it in the first place. Moderators should be PM them probably.
Back to top Go down
hellohouseplant
Swordsmen
hellohouseplant

PostSubject: Re: D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus   D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May - 0:13

For the purpose of clarity:

yesterday i received a steam message from Jixxy who gave me the name of a member of each of the 2v2 teams. Jixxy is one of them and Vim is the other. When i contacted Vim he told me to talk to Majutsu instead. Both Jixxy and Vim mentioned that Majutsu had been busy lately (i believe hes their team captain). Jixxy also said he did not know who the 1v1 players were.
Back to top Go down
[WOLF]Pirro
Swordsmen
[WOLF]Pirro

PostSubject: Re: D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus   D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May - 2:43

Well, they should post the info here. Otherwise I don't think the moderators will say it's "official". I hope Pirx is reading this, and will try to sort this. Apologies for being a pain, Pirx, but I think as things stand, it's best you contact them and light a fire under their ass. It's been 8 days since the round has officially started and we have only 2-3 days left to go. And neither them, or us for that matter, would want this to be a table score win.
Back to top Go down
JJ 13542
Hastati
JJ 13542

PostSubject: Re: D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus   D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May - 5:55

There's a good chance I may not be able to play saturday or sunday, so we really need to get this started. If i'm unable to play for those two days that's kind of unfair because we have waited more than a week already for our opponents. I just want it to be officially noted so it cant be said that I wasn't actively trying to play games if i am unable to by the deadline, since that date is so near.
Back to top Go down
Pirx
Evocatii
Pirx

PostSubject: Re: D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus   D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May - 10:15

Well, I am pretty overworked recently, but I am up to date with each game topic. And tbh I am very unsatisfied with how the things are going. Not a single game been played in each match. I guess I have no other choice than to contact with each captain to speed up arranging games.

As for your case, I will contact RTK's captain. Also, RTK1 should do all their best to play games with JJ before the weekend. Otherwise, these games could be counted against RTK1 (as WOLF is active and ready to play all the time).
Back to top Go down
Majutsu
Hastati
Majutsu

PostSubject: Re: D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus   D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus I_icon_minitimeFri 15 May - 15:20

Sorry about not being active. I will be online the next coming days.

We are available to play now with our players being:

1v1's: Simon and Majutsu
2v2's: Simon and Jix, Majutsu and Vim

You can talk to me or to Jix and Simon directly to arrange the matches.
Back to top Go down
Majutsu
Hastati
Majutsu

PostSubject: Re: D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus   D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus I_icon_minitimeSun 17 May - 18:50

First 2v2 was played between Majutsu+Vim and Silverwind+Houseplant. We (RTK) won.

Factions used were Burgundians and Alans for RTK and Saxons and Langobards for Wolf.

GG.
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Swordsmen
Silverwind

PostSubject: Re: D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus   D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus I_icon_minitimeSun 17 May - 21:50

I have fought JJ's 1vs1 and won with the Burgundians against Majutsu who was commanding the Jutes.

gg

I also want to ask for a slight deadline expansion (I've talked to Diplomatt and Majutsu about this and they support the idea) because today the second 2vs2 and the second 1vs1 couldn't be played because Simon wasn't online.

Last edited by Silverwind on Sun 17 May - 21:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Majutsu
Hastati
Majutsu

PostSubject: Re: D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus   D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus I_icon_minitimeSun 17 May - 21:52

GG.

For the other games I would like to ask for an extension if possible. 1 or 2 days should be enough.
Back to top Go down
Olkimos_USSR
Veteran
Olkimos_USSR

PostSubject: Re: D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus   D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus I_icon_minitimeSun 17 May - 23:44

greetings great warriors!! judges listened to all of you and we decided to extend deadline for YOUR match for 2 days, so deadline is 20.05.2015

go hard and die in battle!
Back to top Go down
Diplomatt
The King of Banter
Diplomatt

PostSubject: Re: D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus   D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus I_icon_minitimeMon 18 May - 0:43

Cheers. Will sort out 1v1 with simon, probably Tuesday
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Swordsmen
Silverwind

PostSubject: Re: D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus   D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus I_icon_minitimeTue 19 May - 23:00

Diplomatt has won against Vim, who was replacing Simon in a 1vs1. He's used the Jutes against Vims Vandals. The second 2vs2 hasn't been played yet because Simon wasn't online when most of us were.
Back to top Go down
Olkimos_USSR
Veteran
Olkimos_USSR

PostSubject: Re: D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus   D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus I_icon_minitimeFri 22 May - 12:00

deadline runs out, as i see, second 2v2 match hadnt been played bcoz of Simon, so with the final score 2-2 WOLF team goes through!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus   D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D: Round Table Knights 1 vs Wolf of Remus
Page 1 of 1